Thursday, September 8, 2011

"अच्छे आचरण का करार"

जिसे मारुति प्रबन्धन ने थोपने की कोशिश की


Good Conduct Bond *

In Terms of Clause 25(3) of the Certified Standing Orders

I,............................ S/o............................... Staff
no............. do hereby execute and sign this good conduct bond
voluntarily in my own volition in accordance with Clause 25(3) of the
Certified Standing Orders. I undertake that upon joining my duties I shall
give normal production in disciplined manner and that I shall not resort to
go slow, intermittent stoppage of work, stay-in strike, work to rule,
sabotage or otherwise indulge in any activity, which would hamper the normal
production in the factory. I am aware that resorting to go slow,
intermittent stoppage of work, stay-in strike, or indulging in any other
activity having adverse effect on the normal production constitutes a major
misconduct under the Certified Standing Orders and the punishment provided
for committing such acts of misconducts includes dismissal from service
without notice, under clause 30 of the Certified Standing Orders. I,
therefore, do hereby agree that if, upon joining my duties, I am found
indulging in any activity such as go slow, intermittent stoppage of work,
stay-in strike, work to rule, sabotage or any other activity having the
effect of hampering normal production, I shall be liable to be dismissed
from service as provided under the Certified Standing Orders.



Date:........................
Signature of the workman

No comments:

Post a Comment